I think I momentarily thought I was dreaming when I saw the email on Saturday that Type-A East conference is happening in Walt Disney World in October 2016. My inner child squealed, “Disney!” And, yes, I scooped up an alumni ticket almost immediately.
*Almost* because I did hesitate realizing we can’t tie in a family vacation since our son will be tracked into school then. But, after some consideration, I hit that purchase button. Why?
- I attended the annual Type-A Conference in Atlanta last fall and had a great time. It was nice to take some “me” time; hang out with friends both real and imaginary (you know, the ones who hang out in your computer and you *know* via their blogs, twitter, Facebook, etc) that get why blogging is important & love it too; plus a chance to learn & connect.
- In 2016, there will be 2 major conferences (East & West) instead of one. There will be a track in Type-A East dedicated to Exploding Your Income. No matter where you fall on the income scale with blogging, who doesn’t want a boost?
- Disney in October equals Halloween decor, Mickey’s Not So Scary (definitely keep an eye out on Disney to book that if you are taking the kids), and Food & Wine Festival in Epcot.
- Um, it’s in Walt Disney World! Do you need another reason?? 😉
- Ok, one more … if, like me, you can’t bring the kids, Disney is really, really fun as an adult. I know. I went 4 times pre-kids. No restrictions. Just fun.
Interested in joining in on the fun? Visit the Type-A East page to purchase your own ticket today (8/3/15) to get the super early bird pricing. Starting tomorrow the price jumps to the next tier level.