My kids LOVE getting creative – from crayons to glue to paint to clay. It’s all good. They will definitely be getting a couple crafty items this Christmas. If you’re looking for inspiration on what to get your little artist, consider these fun arts & crafts gift ideas – all are under $10!
- My First Scribble – let little (and big) kids have a blast scribbling and doodling to their hearts content in this blank scribble pad.
- Metallic Colored Pencils – we love the fun metallic colors of these pencils! Perfect for drawing on light or dark colored paper.
- Soft Modeling Clay – mold, stretch, roll and let little imaginations loose with simple clay.
- Easel Paper – why limit drawings to just a sheet of paper? Use this roll with or without an easel.
- Little Hands Squeeze Scissors – help little ones strengthen their muscles and gain confidence as they learn to cut with these fun scissors.
- Watercolor Set – watercolors, a brush, and a pad complete this set so your artist has everything he or she needs to start creating masterpieces.
- Twistable Colored Pencils – no sharpeners needed! Just twist the end to lengthen the pencil color. These are a favorite of ours for everyday and in the car for travel.
- Travel Spirograph – another item perfect for creating while traveling.
- Chunkies Paint Sticks – have fun painting and creating without the hassle of paint jars & brushes.
- Ergonomic Crayons – these fun shaped crayons are great for kids of all ages with their easy to hold design. We have a six pack from a past Kiwi Crate and both kids (ages 2 & 7) use them.
Which is your favorite gift idea?
Need project inspiration? Be sure to check out our Kids Crafts section!
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Thanks for supporting my site!