My kids LOVE getting creative – from crayons to glue to paint to clay. It’s all good. They will definitely be getting a couple crafty items this Christmas. If you’re looking for inspiration on what to get your little artist, consider these fun arts & crafts gift ideas – all are under $10!
- My First Scribble – let little (and big) kids have a blast scribbling and doodling to their hearts content in this blank scribble pad.
- Metallic Colored Pencils – we love the fun metallic colors of these pencils! Perfect for drawing on light or dark colored paper.
- Soft Modeling Clay – mold, stretch, roll and let little imaginations loose with simple clay.
- Easel Paper – why limit drawings to just a sheet of paper? Use this roll with or without an easel.
- Spring Kids Scissors – help little ones strengthen their muscles and gain confidence as they learn to cut with these fun scissors.
- Watercolor Set – watercolors, a brush, and a pad complete this set so your artist has everything he or she needs to start creating masterpieces.
- Twistable Colored Pencils – no sharpeners needed! Just twist the end to lengthen the pencil color. These are a favorite of ours for everyday and in the car for travel.
- Travel Spirograph – another item perfect for creating while traveling.
- Chunkies Paint Sticks – have fun painting and creating without the hassle of paint jars & brushes. (2018 update – these are now priced slightly above $10.)
- Ergonomic Crayons – these fun shaped crayons are great for kids of all ages with their easy to hold design. We have a six pack from a past Kiwi Crate and both kids (ages 2 & 7) use them.
- BONUS idea! Wikki Stix – these colorful waxy sticks are fun to create with. Perfect for travel too!
Which is your favorite gift idea?
Need project inspiration? Be sure to check out our Kids Crafts section!