Our 7 year old niece requested a unicorn for Christmas this year. Obviously getting an actual unicorn is out of the question. While searching for other options, I came up with a plethora of unicorn themed fun. Here are 10 fun unicorn gift ideas:
- Unicorn Backpack from SkipHop – younger kids will love the cute design of this fun backpack. And it’s a useful gift too! Perfect for daycare, travel, etc.
- Jellycat Bashful Unicorn – soft and cuddly, this is unicorn is sure to get lots of love.
- I Love Unicorns by Craftastic – this fun kit features 6 unicorn themed crafts for ages 6 and older.
- Unicorn Erasers – how adorable are these 4 colorful erasers? Perfect for correcting mistakes or just playing with. They make fun stocking stuffers too.
- Unicorn Headband – whether dressing up for a party or play, this headband is a sure winner.
- Unicorn Magic Coloring Set by Tiger Tribe – this cute kit contains a 48 page coloring book, markers, and stickers all stored inside. Great for on the go fun.
- Kawaii Pink Narwhal Watch – admittedly Zazzle has plenty of unicorn style watches, but how fun is this narwhal one? As the unicorn of the sea, the narwhal deserved a prime spot in our lineup too.
- Unicorn Table Lamp – decorate your room in style with a fun unicorn lamp.
- Unicorn Tee – comfy and cute, this shirt will be a sure favorite.
- Unicorn Fleece Slippers – keep feet warm and cozy all winter in these fun slippers.
The only challenge may be which of these unicorn gift ideas to purchase. Which is your favorite suggestion?