At 7 months, Dylan is growing too fast! I need a pause button. LOL
* Ever increasing menu … Dylan is now eating peaches, pears, apples, zucchini along with the acorn squash, sweet potatoes, peas and carrots from last month. Tried puffs but wasn’t interested just yet. He made a face and spit it back out. When we tried bananas, he actually said “bleh!” while spitting it out.
* Moved from the infant car seat to a new “big boy” car seat.
* “Played” in the snow [more like Mom & Dad drug him out in it . . . ok, let’s be honest here, Mom did because she needed pictures to scrapbook. 😉 ]
* Went swimming for the first time.
* Sits unsupported and has great posture.
* Moved from Pampers Swaddlers 2-3 diapers to Pampers Cruisers 3.
* We lowered the crib mattress down one level.
* Almost crawling – can scoot all over the floor.
* Enjoyed Valentine’s Day – especially opening (and eating) all of the cards.
* Still sticking anything and everything in his mouth. Teething but no pearly whites just yet.
* Went to a Play & Learn class at Gymboree.
* New yesterday – learned to sit up all by himself!
it'll be time for another one pretty soon ; )