Between back to school (although for us, we’re now officially on a 3 week break – yay!), fall quickly approaching, and the first fresh NC apples in our Produce Box last week, I have apples on my mind. Not surprising then that apple recipes and crafts shared in last week’s linkup grabbed my attention immediately. Which one do you want to try first?
Apple Embroidery Hoop | Mini Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Apple Cider Donuts
Baked Apple Chips (2 Ways) | Paper Plate Apple Shaker
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts and be sure to check out their blogs for their featured posts this week:
Sarah | Julie | Stephanie
Hilary | Sarah | Kristine
Grab the button and link up your post for a chance to be featured on one (or more) of our blogs next week:
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.