We’re currently enjoying our second round of summer – one of the perks of year round school. Meanwhile, the traditional calendar schools in our area just headed back to class yesterday. If school is on your mind as well, these back to school tips shared in last week’s link up will help you save a little money and get organized for the school year. I’ll be referencing back to them when my son track’s back into class in 2 weeks. For now, I’m going to kick back and enjoy our last lazy days of vacation.
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts and be sure to check out their blogs for their featured posts this week:
Grab the button and link up your post for a chance to be featured on one (or more) of our blogs next week:
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.