We’ve been getting a local produce delivery to our house once a week all summer and the past few weeks it has included zucchini. We enjoy them and have fixed them several different ways (grilling, baked, steamed with squash, etc), but I wanted to do something different this week. Thankfully, all I had to do was look toward last week’s Dream Create Inspire link up for the answer – that chocolate zucchini bread is calling my name! Whether you’re also looking to use up some fresh zucchini or interested in something different altogether (beer bread anyone?), here are 5 bread recipes sure to inspire you:
Chocolate Zucchini Bread | Beer Bread
Rosemary + Olive Oil Bread
The Perfect Monkey Bread | Chocolate-Banana Marble Bread
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts and be sure to check out their blogs for their featured posts this week:
Sarah | Julie | Stephanie
Hilary | Sarah | Kristine
Grab the button and link up your post for a chance to be featured on one (or more) of our blogs next week:
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.