We have yet to even see a single snowflake, but there has been a lot of “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” (and every other Frozen song) on repeat for the past few weeks as a certain toddler is obsessed with Anna, Elsa, and Olaf. Here are a few ideas from last week’s linkup for how you can build a snowman – no snow required:
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts and be sure to check out their blogs for their featured posts this week:
Grab the button and link up your post for a chance to be featured on one (or more) of our blogs next week:
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.