St Patrick’s Day is two days away, but, I confess, my mind is already on Easter. Here are a few fun decor and craft ideas shared in last week’s link up:
DIY Easter Egg Centerpiece | Roly Poly Fabric Easter Bunnies
Stenciled Burlap Bunny Plaques
Plastic Easter Egg Flower Pots | Easter Egg Scraps Craft
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts. We have a few new hosts joining us.
Sarah | Alyson | Julie | Stephanie
Hilary | Holly | Sarah
Here are a few favorite posts from our blogs:
Handmade Baby Quilt | Paper Crafted Corner Bookmark
Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole | Getting Healthy Sleep with Melatonin
My Favorite Vanilla Iced Coffee | Chocolate Scotcheroos | Teacher Appreciation Cards
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.