The conference playoffs are coming up this weekend and are a HUGE deal in these parts (Go, Panthers!). If you’re planning a football party for the playoffs or the big game in a couple of weeks, or perhaps even just a little “homegating” – I’ve rounded up a few party food ideas from last week’s link up you’ll want to add to your line-up:
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts. We have a few new hosts joining us.
A few of my favorites from our blogs this past week:
Jalapeño Cheese Dip | Adventures in Kitchen
Nutella Banana Almond Dessert Ring | You’re One in a Minion Valentine & Printable | Homeowner’s Yearly Checklist
Believe in Yourself Desktop Wallpaper | Breakfast “Ore-Ida Totchos”
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.