Something about the new year and spring not too far off has us jumping back on our home project list. Eager to get the ball rolling again and things happening. We tend to slow down at the end of each year as the cooler temperatures hit and holiday adventures capture our attention.
One of my goals this year is to at least finish the upper cabinets in our kitchen (yes, it’s been a full year since I painted the lower cabinets! Real life reno here), but it looks like our money may have to go somewhere else first. More on that later. For now, check out these great ideas from last week’s link up for ideas to inspire you in your home decor projects:
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts. We have a few new hosts joining us.
A few of my favorites from our blogs this past week:
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.