We’ve been watching the Olympic games off and on the past few days. It’s been very interesting to see what my son thinks. This is probably the first time he’s truly been aware of what is happening and paid attention to any of the events. It’s also causing me to learn a lot more so I can answer all those questions! Whether you’re watching with your family or planning a get together with friends, here are several great Olympic themed ideas from last week’s link up perfect for celebrating the games with:
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts and be sure to check out their blogs for their featured posts this week:
Grab the button and link up your post for a chance to be featured on one (or more) of our blogs next week:
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.