Planning a special celebration for July 4th? Whether you’re staying in and watching the fireworks on TV (us most likely) or planning a big party with friends, here are a few fun patriotic crafts from last week’s link up to help you prepare:
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
Here are a few favorite posts from our blogs:
Printable Kid’s Chore Chart | Patriotic Burlap Wreath
5 Simple Money Saving Tips | Simple Bruschetta | Fresh Strawberry Mint Lemonade
Zucchini & Carrot Ricotta Bake | Chocolate Banana Smoothie | Creamy Lemon Bundt Cake
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.