We’re on a salad kick right now. Perfect since fresh, local veggies are in season. Did you catch our Summer Salad I shared yesterday? So good. While you’re building up your summer menu plan with plenty of salad ideas, here are a few more suggestions (including a dressing recipe!) from last week’s link up:
Super Salad Fresh Dinner | Strawberry Citrus Yogurt Dressing
Tropical Pasta Salad
Creamy Ranch BLT Pasta Salad | Apple Walnut Salad
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
Sarah | Alyson | Julie | Stephanie
Hilary | Holly | Sarah | Kristine
Here are a few favorite posts from our blogs:
DIY Toddler Bead | Double Dutch Braid
Chore Chart Printable | Father’s Day Garland | No Bake Yogurt Cheesecake
Easy Summer Salad | Living Room Decor | Sermon Notes Binder
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.