With only a few days remaining in January, I’m trying to get inspired to start decorating for Valentine’s Day. So far I haven’t gotten beyond putting up the cute handprint heart I made with Dylan years ago and hanging the felt envelopes on the kids’ chairs in the playroom. If you need a little inspiration & motivation as well, here are a few DIY Valentine’s Day decor ideas from last week’s link up:
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts. We have a few new hosts joining us.
A few of my favorites from our blogs this past week:
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.