I confess, as much as I enjoy making cards, I do not make Valentines for my son’s classmates. I’m the one scooping up pre made boxed sets during the post-Valentine’s Day sales each year to save for the next. That said, I do enjoy making some for my kids & husband. These DIY Valentines ideas from last week’s link up are helping to inspire me for this year’s creations:
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts. We have a few new hosts joining us.
A few of my favorites from our blogs this past week:
Valentine Heart Cupcakes | Baby Milestones Printable | Bamboo Button Drool Bibs Review
National Puzzle Day Giveaway | Reese’s Gooey Cake Bars
Healthy Homemade Almond Joy Coffee Creamer | Citrus Sugar Scrub
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.