A few highlights of Dylan’s fifth month…
* Able to put Soothie in his mouth by himself.
* Excited when Dad returns home from work each day. Dylan gives him a big smile and reaches out to him.
* Started eating rice cereal. In the mouth, down the chin, repeat….
* Likes playing peek-a-boo. He’ll put his burp cloth over his face to “hide” while I ask “where’s Dylan?” When he uncovers his face, I say “There he is!” Dylan laughs and kicks excitedly. And we start all over again. 😀
* Celebrated his first Thanksgiving and took his first road trip.
* Hugs. When I pick him up, Dylan will sometimes wrap his arms tightly around my neck. Love it.
* Loves Cali & Chester. Whenever one is within his view, Dylan lights up and gets a big smile on his face.
* Fascinated by our Christmas tree.
* First cold – definitely a milestone I wasn’t looking forward to.
* Learned to roll over. After his first roll – so proud of his new skill. 🙂
* Starting to sleep on his tummy.
* Tripoding for longer stretches.
* First snow yesterday. Although it’s impossible to tell from the photos I took – there were snow flurries falling. The ground was too warm and the temps quickly climbed too so it turned into a cold rain instead. But, for the few minutes we were out enjoying the flurries, Dylan was having a great time watching them fall.