Dylan had his six month checkup this morning and is now 28 inches long (95th percentile – definitely has his dad’s height!) and weighs 17 pounds 2 ounces.
* Eating 3 meals a day of veggies and loves all he has tried so far … peas, carrots, potatoes, green beans and even spinach!
* Rolls over easily.
* Sleeps best on side or tummy and snuggling a burp cloth.
* Riding in his stroller & shopping carts like a “big boy” – no longer in the car seat.
* Loves to sing away in baby babble while riding in his stroller or the car.
* Can sit unassisted for longer stretches of time. Tries to sit up – does little crunches. 🙂
* Stands with support from Mom or Dad or in his exersaucer. And still gets very excited to see the cats.
* Creeps. Mostly backwards, but will manage to wiggle forward into his crib during the night and get stuck in corners.
* Squeals in delight when he gets excited.