This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpooktacularSnacks #MonsterCereal #CollectiveBias
Halloween is just around the corner and I have an easy, last minute sweet treat idea perfect for any parties in the next couple of days or just to share with your own
children little monsters. 😉
These Monster Cereal Treats are easy to create with a few basic ingredients plus Halloween shaped cookie cutters.
Count Chocula®, Boo Berry® and Franken Berry® cereals
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Servings Makes approximately 5 treats per batch (varies based on cookie cutter size)
- Grease bottom of glass dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt 1tbsp of butter in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of mini marshmallows to melted butter. Stir to coat and continue stiring until marshmallows are melted & smooth.
- Add 2 cups of cereal. Remove from heat and continue to stir the mixture until fully mixed. Cereal should be coated.
- Pour mixture into glass dish and use a spatula or wax paper to press down.
- Allow mixture to cool completely.
- Use cookie cutters to cut into shapes. Decorate with icing, if desired.
Repeat the steps with the other 2 cereals or combine the cereals to create a fun mix of colorful treats.
Find Count Chocula®, Boo Berry® and Franken Berry® cereals in the grocery department at Target.
Be sure to get all 3 varieties of Monster Cereal to get all the pieces to build the castle and set the spooky scene!
Looking for more recipes? Find more here from Betty Crocker that are great for Halloween or any time of the year.
What’s your favorite Halloween treat?