Dana posted a challenge on her blog today to list 10 random things that make you happy. Here’s my list:
- Trent. Even when I’m having the worst possible day he knows how to cheer me up.
- The fur-kids. Every night when I walk in the door they come running. Well, ok, they want to be fed. But Cali will follow me around crying until I pick her up. Then she’ll purr madly and rub her head against my cheek.
- My “invisible” friends – this joke dates back at least a year. A Pea friend said her grandchild referred to her internet friends as “invisible friends.” LOL 😀
- Scrapbooking, of course.
- Coupons & sales. It’s like a challenge to me to see how much I can save when shopping.
- Target dollar spot. Refer to above. 🙂 Also, tonight I got 2 more of the little metal tins for my scrapping area similar to the ones I bought last year. Thanks to Dana for the heads up!
- Comments on my blog. Proof that I’m not just talking to myself. 😉
- Smilies. And, yes, I’m well aware I have an addiction to them. Hence my Pea title “smiley addict.”
- Warm spring days.
- Sharing some good news with my Mom.
Now, I challenge all my readers to make their own list. Let me know if you do, I’d love to read them. 🙂