This challenge is definitely getting tougher with each round! My jaw dropped when I saw the list of requirements for Round 4 on Friday afternoon. It took some time, but I pulled it off.
- Warp three shadows – top left circle, photo and large right circle
- Use 4 circles
- Subject: All About Me
- Scrap from one kit, and use every single paper in the kit – Right Now by Karla Dudley. Used all 15 papers (5 along top, 4 along bottom, 4 on circles, 1 on background and 1 on brackets).
- Take a self-portrait and use it on your layout
- Use a stroke or outline somewhere on your page – around photo
- Use song lyrics on your page – ‘These Are Days’ by 10,000 Maniacs. Around circles to right of photo.
- Journal directly on your photo
- Choose three layouts from the gallery and use as inspiration – “Click Click” by claudiaharvey (photo placement & tilt, title placement, paper borders at top and bottom). “That’s My Stuth” by Audrey Neal (paper borders at top and bottom, overlapping circles). “Snowed In” by missy-backues (curved text path).
- Use a brush to distress your text – used Brush 3 from Right Now elements on ‘me’ in title.
- Use brackets on your page
Supplies: Right Now papers & elements by Karla Dudley; Adobe Jenson Pro, Century Gothic and Janda Everyday Casual fonts.