* It was back to our normal routine. Hence the photo of my Starbucks bag packed with my lunch & water bottle.
* Shipped out my latest Etsy sale – a cute Dubble Bubble t-shirt bag.
* I broke “the news” at work to my boss. Everyone else will find out tomorrow except for the one coworker who happened to be there after hours.
* Went to the monthly ladies night dinner with the group from church.
* Received another positive update on my mom from my stepfather. Small improvements, but making strides.
* Got home around 9:30pm and my sweet husband surprised me with new windshield wiper blades and put them on the car. This is huge because I’ve fussed for months that I need some new ones (the old pair were smearing) but kept forgetting to buy any myself! Knowing that rain is in the forecast for the next 2 days, Trent wanted to be sure I could see. 🙂
* Fed the cats their canned food dinner (spoiled!).
* Posted my Project 365 photo to Flickr.
* Off to bed!
We're kind of glad to get back to our non-holiday regular routine around here too. Just in time to have it all upset again when our new little one arrives in the next couple of weeks;)
Santa brought our kitties some canned food. Oh, my...they are in heaven!
Hey, coincidentally my DH just got new wiper blades for me, too. AND a refill of washer fluid! Woo-hoo! :-) Sweet of your hubby to take such good care of you!
Glad your hubby is taking such good care of you, He's a keeper! :)
Glad to hear your mum is improving too!
still sending prayers for your mom...