Laura tagged me a couple of days ago to list my five favorite things about summer…
- Beach trips. We’re very fortunate Trent’s parents own a small place just south of Myrtle Beach so we can easily take a weekend (or week long) trip to the beach.
- Baseball games. For the last 3 or 4 years, we’ve given each other mini-plan tickets to the Durham Bulls (Tampa’s AAA team) as a Christmas gift.
- Our garden. I enjoy all the beautiful colors in my flower garden and the delicious fresh grown vegetables & herbs from our vegetable garden.
- Grilling out. Hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, kabobs, veggies, etc – all so delicious fresh off the grill.
- Long days & warm weather. I love getting off work and still having a couple hours of daylight to enjoy especially if we can spend them outside taking a walk, relaxing in the backyard, etc.