I’ve been tagged by Colleen! 🙂
- Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: Disney & any vacation we’ve been on. 🙂
- What are the 2 best places you’ve been to? Grand Canyon and St. Lucia
- Name 2 things you do every day? Check my email and read the paper.
- Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I’m married & have 2 cats.
- 2 places you wish to visit. Europe and Chicago
- 2 things you may not know about me are- I’ve only lived in 2 counties in my life and I have 6 siblings.
- 2 nicknames you’ve had at some time in your life! Scooter and Philly
- The question I’m adding is: Name 2 of your favorite drinks. Sweet Tea and Margaritas [separately, of course 😉 ]
Notice a theme? 🙂 All of the questions have 2 in them. Answer the questions, add one question of your own (this tag started with 4 questions) and then tag 2 people. Simple enough?
2ps blog challenge:
Do you ever think back to when you were a child and wish you could relive it to get more photos to scrap the memory?
I’m on the fence with this one. My gut instinct was “absolutely!” I mean, it would definitely be great even just to have fresher mental images of those memories to enable me to journal them more completely. On the glass half empty side (LOL) – I’m thinking no because it adds to my already large pile of stuff to scrap. 😉
Layout details…. “Favorite Drinks” is a layout I created in July 2006 to record a few of the various drinks we enjoyed while vacationing in St. Lucia.
Supplies: Various scraps of patterned paper; cardstock lime & drink by me (drink sketch based off Making Memories metal tag); Akbar font; title: Lil Davis rub-ons.