Today marks 25 weeks so I thought I would share 13 random thoughts related to my pregnancy:
- The bump has officially been around for 5 weeks.
- I really dislike sleeping on my side. I’ve been a back sleeper for years and am struggling to find a comfortable position on my side.
- I think Chester is trying to train me for baby duty. Recently he has literally cried in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. One night I got up, went to the bathroom and returned to find him snuggled into “his” bassinet – a basket full of clean clothes sitting at the foot of our bed. Totally fine. No need to wake me. Like I said, I think he’s trying to prepare me. Crazy cat.
- I absolutely love my prenatal water aerobics class. The current session ends next Thursday, but I signed up for the spring session so will continue taking it weekly until I’m 35 weeks.
- My appetite has begun to increase. I can finally eat a full meal again except at breakfast. For some reason that particular meal (perhaps the empty stomach from overnight?) is still a struggle.
- I’m in love with Ziploc Twist ‘n Loc containers. The 2 cup size perfectly holds my daily cantaloupe snack. I’m no longer craving it in the “I must have it right this second” way that I did in January, but still enjoying it.
- My other cravings include anything chocolate and Cheetos. Thankfully, I’ve been able to keep those two at bay a bit while letting myself indulge in as much cantaloupe as I desire.
- I still have no appetite for ham or bacon. And learned the hard way that soft shell crabs make me queasy as well.
- I weigh myself weekly and was concerned when the scale kept going down during the first trimester. The OB did not seem worried and the scale has slowly begun to creep up.
- Baby has been kicking me daily for the last 5 weeks. We even have a routine – morning, after lunch and at bedtime he’ll happily play for me. 🙂
- I’ve told Trent numerous times that some of the kicks are strong enough it feels as though my belly literally moves. Monday night we both watched as little Baby accomplished just that.
- One of Baby’s favorite spots to kick is my belly button – OUCH! I’ve gently nudged him away from there a couple of times.
- We still haven’t decided upon a name. Good thing we have a couple more months. 😉
2. Fidget @ finding yourself despite yourself
|3. Lydia @ On The Verge