- Who am I? Sarah – child of God, wife, daughter, sister, friend, “mom” to the furbabies, aunt, scrapbooker, Sunday school teacher
- Who knows me best? my husband, Trent
- How old am I? just turned 29
- How old do I feel? hmm…depends on the day and my achy knee
- The most important thing in my life is… my family and my faith
- I always carry… my cellphone, wallet and inhaler
- Something I always do is… drink a cup of coffee each morning
- I’m at my happiest when… spending time with family or working on my craft projects
- On a Monday morning, you’ll find me… in the middle of the rat race 😛
- My favorite mode of transportation is… our new CR-V
- My eyes are… brown
- My favorite material possession is… my scrapping goodies 🙂
- To relax, I like to… scrapbook, work sudoku puzzles
- The town I live in is… growing too fast!
- What’s my worst habit? My first thought is nail biting, but I’ve finally bit that habit in the dust [pun intended 😉 ].
- My guilty pleasure is… dark chocolate peanut M&M’s
- When I look at someone, the first thing I see is… their expression
- I think ………………….. is beautiful. I think winter snowfalls are beautiful – and something I rarely see anymore.
- One thing that I can live without is… joining a few others in this answer – STRESS!
- One thing people don’t know about me is… well, if I told you then people would know. 😉
- My life is… blessed. It has it’s ups and downs, but overall I truly have everything I *need* – loving family, roof over my head, food to eat.
Hi! I'm a DIY and craft obsessed mom to 2. I have my hands covered in sawdust or paint any given day. My husband and kids join me in many of our projects. When we aren't creating at home, we're creating memories in our many adventures. Join along! Read More
Subscribe & Follow
NC Blogger Network
DIY Project Money (aka Affiliates)
Amazon Associates Disclosure
Hosting with SiteGround